Frosio is known worldwide as Norwegian Advisory Board for training and certification of coating inspectors. The Frosio certification is an important step to obtain an internationally recognized qualification that meets the requirements demanded by the IMO, "International Maritime Organization", to a coating inspector.
With these inspectors, LEWA is able to conduct complex corrosion protection measures from the preparation of pumps and plants, to the painting.
Strengths of LEWA:
- Experience with NORSOK projects since 2008
- Three highly qualified internationally recognized Frosio inspectors
- All necessary testing equipment on site
- CPT test panels for our standard painings available (steel / stainless steel)
- Project support from planning through comission to factory acceptance test