- High level of monitoring: Application-specific critical parameters are continuously monitored using appropriate instruments and sensors.
- LEWA smart control systems offer advantages compared to conventional control circuits:
- Faster attainment of the desired concentration
- No long setting times
- At shutdowns, it is not necessary to empty the system
- Flexibility at changeovers: When using another medium, usually no changes to the system are necessary
- Wide control ranges are covered
- Stainless Steel 316/316L (1.440111.4404) is used as the standard material. II required, other high-quality materials such as Hastelloy or duplex steel are available
Electronic components often have the smallest components and filigree integrated circuits whose purity is very important. To ensure proper function, resin, flux, or other process residues must be completely removed. The circuited boards are immersed in a tank containing the detergent in a certain concentration. For optimal purification, the right concentration of the active ingredient is crucial. Thanks to constant comparison of actual and target values, LEWA metering systems ensure an exact and steady concentration of the cleaning agent.
A corresponding sensor in the immersion bath determines the current concentration - such as the conductivity or the pH value. The measured values are reported to the LEWA smart control. lf necessary, the controller initiates an adjustment of the concentration by adding more active agent into the immersion tank.
LEWA offers customized solutions and references for almost all industries in which processes require exact metering or the reliable conveyance of fluids. As specialists in fluid handling, we of course also have experience in areas outside of our key markets.More Details
LEWA ecoflow is the innovative and universal metering pump with DPS diaphragm protection system in a tried-and-tested modular system. Suitable for numerous applications, the ecoflow is our real all-around talent, relied on by customers from all industries.More Details
Customer-specific batch/continuous systems for your production process. Metering, mixing, filling, separating, controlling temperature: We work with you to develop the ideal process-related sequence and produce the system that fits your production process – right up to the end product.More Details